🔔 Subscribe for Upcoming SAMA Episodes:
🎧 Watch More SAMA Videos on:
🔗 Follow Us on Facebook Page:
❤️ Follow Us on Instagram:
We are delighted to have Dr. Artour Rakhimov as our guest expert in this week’s episode of SAMA.
Episode 143: How to Defeat Lifestyle Diseases with Breathing Retraining – Health Therapy that Always Works
Date: Thursday, April 2, 2020
Time: 4:00 PM Nanjing, China (GMT+8.00)
SAMA Expert: Dr. Artour Rakhimov
Dr. Artour Rakhimov is an alternative health educator and author. He is the world’s leading inventor of breathing retraining methods and the developer of the Buteyko technique. He is internationally known for his work as a scientist, writer, and breathing trainer and teacher. He is a natural health care practitioner who has transformed thousands of lives over the past 12 years. Dr. Rakhimov is engaged in dispelling popular myths related to respiration, he is the inventor of the Amazing DIY Breathing Device and the author of the world’s largest website devoted to breathing retraining for real health through higher body oxygenation.
Dr. Rakhimov explained why the Buteyko technique can be used to avoid lifestyle diseases. He also explained the importance of training our breathing to help us defeat the current coronavirus pandemic and other viruses. The Buteyko breathing technique helps us protect ourselves against lifestyle illnesses, so we can live healthy lives.
During this interview, Dr. Rakhimov answered:
1. What is wrong with the way we breathe today. Did people in the past breathe differently?
2. The meaning of lifestyle diseases.
3. The relationship between the way we breathe and lifestyle diseases.
4. How to use breathe training to reduce coughing.
5. What health problems are associated with abnormal breathing.
5. Why breathing retraining is useful for COVID-19, SARS and other viruses.
6. The Buteyko technique.
7. Which breathing pattern at rest provides maximum body oxygenation.
8. Why breathing more air at rest reduces oxygen transportation to body cells.
9. How to measure your breathing using DIY methods.
If you have any questions on this subject, please feel free to send us an email at SAMA@spooky2-mall.com.