Where To Best Place Your Pads
● Where possible place electrodes across your painful region. You should try to leave at least 5cm between electrodes.
● Spinal Pain: Place either side of your spine.
● Leg Pain: Place either side of your lower back.
● Arm Pain: On the hand of the pain harm.
Where Not To Place Your Pads
● Never place the pads on your eyes or over your heart.
● Avoid hairy areas, open wounds and scarred skin areas.
● Never place a pad directly over a joint; this includes your elbows, knees, and ankles.
● Pads should never be used when wet, and must be set aside to dry before you begin using your TENS unit.
● Never use a pad that has become damaged; these pads may need to be replaced before the machine is used again.
For more videos, please go to the link: http://www.spooky2videos.com/