We are delighted to have Lisa Dennys as our guest expert in this week’s episode.
Episode 65: Challenges and Strategies in Navigating Chronic Lyme Disease and other Complex Chronic Illnesses
Date: Thursday, August 23, 2018
Time: 10:00 PM Nanjing, China (GMT+8.00)
SAMA Expert: Lisa Dennys
Lisa Dennys is a certified life coach, medical intuitive, business intuitive, channeller and personal growth catalyst who has worked in health care and personal transformation fields since 1977. Her previous professional careers, as a Dr. of Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture and an Occupational Therapist, have given her a unique, holistic perspective on health and illness.
Lisa Dennys is the author of Unveiling Lyme Disease: Is This What’s Behind Your Chronic Illness? where she describes her 30 – year odyssey of chronic illness, culminating in a Chronic Lyme Disease and multiple co – infection diagnosis in 2015. She shares her hard-won wisdom and strategies to help people find their own path to better health.
During this interview, Lisa will share:
1. Highlights of her own health journey and why she wrote this book.
2. The significant personal and healthcare system-wide challenges faced by people living with Chronic Lyme Disease.
3. The top 3 skills that you need to build, in order to take charge of your health and create a greater state of well – being.
4. How using intuitive tools can help with your health care decision – making.
5. The value of looking inside yourself: exploring your purpose, values, beliefs and self-connection.
6. How acknowledgement, truth and presence can be powerful healers.
7. How perseverance, consistent small steps and the right supports are interconnected and essential to recovering better health.